Article Processing Charge
The Article Processing Charge for publication in this journal is EUR 400,00 (plus VAT, if applicable).
For teams of authors that include at least an AIVI regular member the cost is EUR 300,00 (+VAT, if applicable) per article.
Papers presented at the National AIVI Congress will be charged EUR 150 (+VAT, if applicable) per article, if the following conditions are met: papers must be drafted in full; they must be submitted within the established deadline; they must be written in English.
Important: Papers presented at the National AIVI Congress and submitted after the established deadline will be charged 300 EUR (+VAT, if applicable) if the list of authors includes at least an AIVI regular member, 400 EUR (+VAT, if applicable) if the list of authors does not include at least an AIVI regular member.
English Reviews on "Food safety in Italian production chains" will be published for free.
Please note that our fees do not include taxes (VAT):
- Private or public ITALIAN customers (individuals, universities, hospitals, other organizations) must ALWAYS add VAT (IVA) at standard rate (4%);
- European Union PRIVATE customers must add VAT at standard rate (4%);
- European Union private/public ORGANIZATIONS (universities, hospitals, others with regular VAT number) should not add any taxes at standard rate, provided that they indicate their VAT number;
- Outside the European Union, individuals and organizations should not add any taxes at standard rate.
When and how to pay
Upon editorial acceptance of an article, the corresponding author will be notified that payment is due. We advise prompt payment as we are unable to publish accepted articles until full payment has been received. Payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- PayPal/Credit Cards – These are the most recommended and secure payment systems, enabling you to pay without sharing your financial information and getting your payment receipt immediately.
- Bank transfer - Payment is due within 30 days of the manuscript receiving editorial acceptance. We will we send an invoice once payment has been processed.
Terms for Discounts
Authors coming from the countries included in the “United Nations list of Least Developed Countries” are entitled to ask for a discount.
- Authors should apply for discounts after receiving the acceptance letter.
- All applications are subject to approval by the publisher.
- Discounts may not be transferred to a different author or journal