Article Processing Fees
Open access publishing does have its costs. Since PAGEPress does not have subscription charges for its research content it can defray publishing costs from the Article Processing Charges. This is because PAGEPress believes that the interests of the scientific community can best be served by an immediate, worldwide, unlimited, open access to the full text of research articles. Information regarding authors’ payment are not made available to editors and reviewers ensuring that they cannot be influenced in their selection of papers for publication by payment conditions or limitations.
Papers submitted after August 5th 2020 will charge an Article Processing Fee for publication of EUR 600,00 (plus VAT, if applicable).
Please note that our fees do not include taxes (VAT):
- Private or public ITALIAN customers (individuals, universities, hospitals, other organizations) must ALWAYS add VAT (IVA) at standard rate (4%);
- European Union PRIVATE customers must add VAT at standard rate (4%);
- European Union private/public ORGANIZATIONS (universities, hospitals, others with regular VAT number) should not add any taxes at standard rate, provided that they indicate their VAT number;
- Outside the European Union, individuals and organizations should not add any taxes at standard rate.
When and how to pay
Upon editorial acceptance of an article, the corresponding author will be notified that payment is due. We advise prompt payment as we are unable to publish accepted articles until full payment has been received. Payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- PayPal/Credit Cards – These are the most recommended and secure payment systems, enabling you to pay without sharing your financial information and getting your payment receipt immediately.
- Bank transfer - Payment is due within 30 days of the manuscript receiving editorial acceptance. We will we send an invoice once payment has been processed.
Terms for Discounts
Authors coming from the countries included in the “United Nations list of Least Developed Countries” are entitled to ask for a discount.
- Authors should apply for discounts after receiving the acceptance letter.
- All applications are subject to approval by the publisher.
- Discounts may not be transferred to a different author or journal